Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Refresh

This weekend goes back to Thursday, which really wasn't a part of my weekend, but I do remember promising SUP pictures to my readers. 
Group photo before we started. 

Hey, there's me! 

Paddleboarding in action 

Jon and I being SUP loners

All of these photos are courtesy of the wonderful Cari Draft who put on this event. This was so much fun that I found it hard to give up my board when it was time to head back. I did struggle at standing up at first because it was so wobbly. I also did manage to fall off of my board once due to a boat creating some big waves that I just couldn't handle! At least the water was warm, but the seaweed wasn't too fun.

It was nice to do something new and fun with Jon and we also got to enjoy some goodies in Grand Haven.

Cheap and tasty corn dogs!

So many delicious corn dogs.  

We were pretty excited!






I did manage to fit in some other fun festivities in my weekend. No weekend would be complete without a trip to the local farmer's market. 

Awesome produce and even better Amish cookies.


And sister time.
An unsuccessful trip to the mall ended in a salty pretzel date with my sister.

Now to begin my last week of Summer I classes and to spend my Sunday being productive by finishing homework, cleaning, going for a run, and watching my latest guilty pleasure: Pretty Little Liars. 

Hope you all had a nice weekend :)













No comments:

Post a Comment