Monday, June 18, 2012

Trying Something New


Have you ever found yourself wanting to try something new? Whether it be food, an exercise, a new style of clothing, etc? Well I'm usually one to stick to a regular routine, but for some reason I couldn't let this opportunity pass by. And what opportunity you may be asking yourself... SUP (Stand-up paddle boarding).

SUP is where you stand on your longboard and use a paddle to move around. This is apparently a really great core workout and is very easy to learn. Cari Draft from EcoTrekFitness is offering a class in Grand Haven this Thursday to try out SUP and Jon and I are going to try it out. I'm nervous/excited because I am not the greatest at keeping my balance, but I am hoping to have a lot of fun in the process and become a SUP pro... haha maybe not, but I can try.


If you live in Michigan, you should really look into trying out an EcoTrek class. So fun!

I will make sure to post some pictures of Jon and I SUP'in it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment