Friday, July 27, 2012

Currently inspired by...

I am moving into my own apartment at the end of August, and decorating ideas are currently flowing through my mind... and also my Pinterest boards. I'm loving clean white spaces with a vintage/rustic feel. Here are the current beautiful spaces that are helping me daydream of ways to decorate my new apartment...

    
 





These spaces are currently inspiring me and sparking new ideas for my new space. Are any of you currently being inspired by something?

4 comments:

  1. oh gosh, we just moved into our new apartment too, and the whole planning for decorations is the most overwhelming but fun moments! good luck with the move, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm moving into my first one bedroom apartment after living with a roommate for the past 4 years. There are so many decisions to make when decorating a new space! Sooo confusing yet so fun. Hope your move went smoothly!

      Delete
  2. oh, i just love all your pinterest pics. can't wait to decorate my own house someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Decorating a new space is the best part of the moving process!

      Delete