Sunday, August 12, 2012

Quiet.


I apologize for it being so quiet over here. I have been caught up in trying to enjoy the last bit of my summer, working a new job, and moving out of my apartment.

Last weekend I had a few friends from Saginaw come and visit and we participated in the Color Run in Grand Rapids on Sunday morning. It was so much fun to get some time to spend with these ladies and participating in the happiest 5k on the planet. After the 5k, we headed over to Grand Haven to clean off in Lake Michigan. Quite possibly the perfect ending to a happy weekend.

                      


-








This summer is flying by. I wrap up my last couple summer classes tomorrow and then I get to kind of enjoy my last couple weeks of summer. I started a new job at one of my favorite local restaurants, Martini's. It has been keeping me busy as did moving out of my apartment that has been home for the past couple years. I look forward to moving into my new apartment next week though. Things are going to be changing pretty soon here, and I am greatly looking forward to the challenges ahead.







No comments:

Post a Comment