Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Currently...

Thinking about: moving into my new apartment and decorating plans. I am so anxious for these next 7 days to fly by so that I can move into my own place. I'm loving the idea of having plants in my apartment so I've been finding a lot of lovely photos on Pinterest to inspire me...


(Sources: Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4)
Listening to: The Alabama Shakes album called Boys & Girls. I just recently heard their song 'Hold On' on a local radio station here in Kalamazoo, and I have been listening to that song repeatedly. It puts me in a good mood!

Eating: I've gone out to lunch at a local restaurant called Just Good Food the past couple days. Their sandwiches are to die for and I have been loving their marinated strawberries. I also feel like I've been eating a lot of food from my job lately, but I really do not mind all of the free pizza and delicious garlic bread.

Anticipating: The move into my new apartment (obviously...) and starting my student teaching. I just received an email from my mentor teacher about a training we'll be having next Thursday and information about our first day back as teachers. Now that I have wrapped up all of my undergraduate courses, I'm just so excited to get started on my student teaching!

Thankful for: my sister and her hubby letting me and Roxie stay at their house while I'm without my own place until the 22nd. It's a full house over here but I'm thankful for the good family that I have.

Watching: I just recently started watching Bob's Burgers on Netflix and that show is hilarious. I have also been re-watching Parks & Rec since my sister just started watching it and is now hooked on the show! 

Dreaming about: I want to get into better shape. My sister Ash and I have started running this summer using this awesome app called 5k Runner. It takes you through an 8-week training period and we're on the 7th week now. I never thought that I would be able to run for 15 minutes straight, but it's happening and I'm slowly beginning to love running and want to start training for a more serious 5k (because the color run was not so serious but I LOVED it and had so much fun and was able to run for some of it). With my busy schedule for the upcoming school year, I'm not sure when I'll find time to exercise but this has been on my list of things to-do for quite some time, and I think it's time I start getting serious about it. 

What are you guys currently watching, dreaming about, thinking of, eating, anticipating? Have a great rest of your week!

** Thank you to Danielle and Jen for the inspiration for this post! Check out their blogs :)








No comments:

Post a Comment