Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fresh start.

It has been a bumpy couple of weeks. I was beginning to feel like there was no light at the end of the tunnel. Have you ever had one of those moments where you just felt like nothing was going your way and there is nothing that you can do to get out of this slump?

I have spent the past couple of weeks trying to get my life in order. Through all of the tears and confusion, I finally feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. For me, this light is walking across that stage in April 2013 and getting my college diploma that I have been working on for the past 5 years.

There are a couple things that I'm trying to sort through, but there are always going to be circumstances that try and bring you down sometimes. I have moved past the idea of no longer being able to go to Germany. I have been confirmed a new placement in Vicksburg at an elementary school and have already been in contact with my future mentor teacher. I have a good feeling about this upcoming school year, despite the struggles that I have gone through to get to this point.

I will try to avoid rambling on about giving some thanks to some awesome people in my life. Just know your love and support is recognized :)


I'll leave you with a song that has been lifting my spirits lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment