Saturday, September 1, 2012

Oh Herrow.

It's already September and my summer vacation is quickly coming to a close. I feel like summer just started and now i'm left, scrambling around trying to get last minute things done before my busy schedule starts.

It's been quiet over here on the blog due to a few reasons...
-Just moved into my new apartment (and have no internets)
-Unpacking/setting up everything in the new apartment
-Started my internship and have been working late nights

I am currently sitting in a local coffee shop that is just down the street from my apartment to have internet access. I'm thinking this is going to be a daily thing and in the process I will be saving some money.

As for labor day, I am heading back to my hometown for a mini-break before my busy school year starts. I have a lot on my plate, but am looking forward to the busy-feeling again. I have a couple thoughts that have been brewing in my mind for weekly blog post ideas. We'll be seeing one hopefully later this week.

Enjoy your labor day weekend, all!



No comments:

Post a Comment